Seafood EnchiladasFrom daisey11 8 years ago
- 12 (6 Inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese divided shopping list
- 2 cups flaked crab meat shopping list
- 20 cooked medium shrimp cut into halves. shopping list
- 1 med onion Chopped. shopping list
- 4 TBSP butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 3/4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup finely chpd green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups tomatillo salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat ungreased skillet over med. heat. Soften tortillas in hot skillet one at a time for 15 seconds per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine 3 cups cheese, crabmeat, shrimp and onion in bowl. Mix well. Spoon about 1/4 cup of seafood mixture ontop of each tortilla. Roll to enclose the filling. Arrange seam side down in the baking dish.
- Heat butter in a med. saucepan over med heat. Add flour; mix well. Stir in broth slowly. Cook stirring constantly until sauce has thickened. Add sour cream and mix well. Remove from heat stir in bell pepper Spoon over enchiladas.
- Bake until bubbly about 30 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. pour salsa over top. Bake until cheese melts.
The Cookdaisey11 OH
The Rating8 people
Awesome... had something like this in Costa Rica.. thanks for the post.wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Oh, we love seafood. A great twist! Great stuff.liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
I cant wait to try this!crysha in Edgerton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!