Tostitos NachosFrom susana 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to broil. T
- oss a pile of Tostitos onto a aluminum foil lined baking dish.
- Spoon bentire can of ben dip over all and toss with clean hands. (Some will stick together. That’s OK).
- Sprinkle the cheese over everything and toss jalapenos around to your taste.
- Heat for 5 minutes or until cheese melt.
- Remove from oven.
- Spoon salsa over all and serve while piping hot.
The Cooksusana Mandeville, LA
The Rating4 people
Yes this is yummie, love this recipe. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Never met a Nacho I didn't like :-)dixiediner in loved it
This is a nacho classic - thanks for the post! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!