Roast Chicken PotatoesLemon and AsparagusFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 11/2lbs. new potatoes,halved shopping list
- 3Tbs butter,cut in small pieces shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 1 pkg.cut-up whole chicken(3lbs) shopping list
- 1 bunch asparagus(ilb) trimmed and cut in 2" pieces shopping list
- 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 475. Place potaotoes and 1/2 butter into a roasting pan,season with salt and pepper. Roast,tossing once,until potatoes are golden,20-25 mins.
- Place chicken,skin side up,on top of potatoes,season with salt and pepper. Roast till chicken begins to brown ,about 20 mins
- Scatter asparagus,lemon,remaing butter and thyme around chicken.Roast until asparagus is tender and chicken is opaque throughout,5-15 mins. Serve chicken,vegetables and lemon drizzled with pan juices.
- NoteUse a shallow roasting pan,3" deep or less so foods crisp up rather than steaming.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Great tasty recipe a high5 love the asparagrus my favorite thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
We love all these flavors! Perfect!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
looks like gecko is another one...sorry for your trouble and mine and and so many...will it never stopmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it