Easter Egg Popcorn BallsFrom dottiet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take 1 cup of light corn syrup and 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Bring to hard boil.
- Add 1 small (3 oz.) box of Jello (dry) to syrup.
- Mix well.
- Pour over 4-5 Quarts of pop corn.
- Mixture will be HOT.
- Cool slightly and grease your hands.
- Form egg shape or balls the size you like.
- Wrap each one in saran wrap to keep soft.
- These are so yummy everyone loves them. I have used lemon Jello ,cherry, orange, black cherry, lime, raspberry and strawberry are wonderful. They look so pretty in a bowl on the table with all the different colors. Or in an Easter Basket
- Each recipe makes around 18 balls depending on the size you make. Enjoy!