Frozen Bananas With Chocolate Peanut Butter On A StickFrom rosemaryblue 8 years ago
How to make it
- In separate pans, melt chips
- Peanut Butter Chips, slightly thick
- Chocolate Chips, thin enough to "dribble"
- Peel bananas one at a time, cutting in half, or leaving whole
- Spread peanut butter chips on banana
- Then "dribble" chocolate over
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired
- Place on waxed paper, freeze
- Keep frozen until ready to serve
The Cookrosemaryblue CollegeTown
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!