Wheat Free Tuna Biscuits Dog TreatsFrom rodeogirl73 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grind oatmeal in processor to make a coarse flour.
- Set aside in small bowl.
- In food processor, whirr tuna with the oil, and water then add all the rest of ingredient.
- Pulse till mixture forms a ball, Pulse to knead for 2-3 minutes. Knead on floured surface till it forms a soft ball of dough.
- Roll out to a 1/8"-1/4" thickness.
- Cut into shapes.
- ake on lightly greased cookie sheet , at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating3 people
Thanks for sharing - both of my dogs and my cat like Tuna! I will feel much better about making these for them, rather then buying the stuff they sell in the store. High-five!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
I made these for my 4 furry friends for their Christmas stockings and they went crazy over them!!! I will be making these quite often for my little ones.cocochigg in Choctaw loved it
I believe that my kitties will love this one as well.
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!