Applebees Low-Fat Asian Chicken SaladFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1c. terriyaki marinade shopping list
- 4 chicken breast fillets shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 2c water shopping list
- 1/2c granulated sugar shopping list
- 3Tbs dry pectin shopping list
- 1Tbs white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4tsp gr. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 8c chopped romaine shopping list
- 8c. chopped iceburg shopping list
- 3c shreaded red cabbage shopping list
- 3c shreaded green cabbage shopping list
- 2c shreaded carrots shopping list
- 1c chopped green onion shopping list
- 11/3c chow mein noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine terriyaki marinade and chicken breasts in a medium bowl or plastic bag. Marinate chicken 3-4 hours.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a rolling boil,stirring often with a whisk,then remove the pan to cool. When dressing has cooled,pour in covered container and chill.
- When chicken has marinated,preheat grii to high. Grill chicken 3-4 mins. a side till done. Combine the romaine and iceburg lettuce,red and green cabbage and 1 cup shreaded carrots in a lg. bowl with dressing. Toss well Divide the tossed greens among 4 plates. Sprinkle 1/4c of green onions over each salad,followed by 1/3c crispy chow mein noodles. When chicken breasts are done,slice each one,widthwise,into bite size pieces. Sprinkle the sliced chicken breasts over each salad.
- Place a 1/4c pile of shreaded carrots in the center of each salad.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
We don't have an Applebees near us and my granddaughter and I were just discussint this salad yesterday. It is my favorite when I visit Applebees. Thanks so much for the post. Can't wait to try it. YEAH!dottiet in Woodward loved it