Ravioli Pasta SaladFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound ricotta-stuffed ravioli shopping list
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut on deep bias (angle) shopping list
- 10 ounce bag frozen peas, thawed overnight in refrigerator shopping list
- 3 - 4 big handfuls baby spinach, washed (any stems removed - optional) shopping list
- a couple splashes of extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- fine grain sea salt shopping list
- parmesan cheese, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Prep all of your ingredients ahead of time - cut asparagus, wash spinach, etc.
- Into an extra-large pot of well-salted boiling water add the raviolis. After a few minutes, when a couple of the raviolis begin to float, add the asparagus and peas. You'll need to cook them only for about a minute - really quick, just enough to brighten up the peas and give the asparagus a touch of tenderness.
- Drain everything into a large colander. Immediately transfer to a large bowl, add the spinach and pine nuts, and gently toss with a couple big splashes of olive oil and a pinch or two of salt. Serve in a big bowl or on a simple platter with a bit shaved Parmesan crumbled on top.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating6 people
What a great lunch idea... nice post... you get my High five lunch vote on this one..davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
This souns spectacular, will try it soon! Thanks for the great post!werblondz in Somewhere in loved it
Excellent....you have my 5caramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!