Snickers CheesecakeFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 5 cookie sheets) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) tub light cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup, divided shopping list
- 2 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars (such as Snickers), chopped and divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Sprinkle crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheeses in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Add brown sugar and next 6 ingredients (brown sugar through egg whites); process just until blended. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Pour remaining batter into pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup. Bake at 300° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bar; bake 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand for 1 hour in oven with door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
If my husband seen this he would be heading to the store righr now. I'll show him tommorrow. Thanks loks delicious.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
This is realy a good one..I love those treats.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Wow - now that looks great! Thanks for the great recipe... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!