Snickers CheesecakeFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 5 cookie sheets) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) tub light cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup, divided shopping list
- 2 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars (such as Snickers), chopped and divided shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Sprinkle crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheeses in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth. Add brown sugar and next 6 ingredients (brown sugar through egg whites); process just until blended. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Pour remaining batter into pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup. Bake at 300° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bar; bake 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let cheesecake stand for 1 hour in oven with door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating4 people
OMG... I love cheesecakes....I dont think you could get any better than this one..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Wow - now that looks great! Thanks for the great recipe... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
This is realy a good one..I love those treats.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!