Crockpot Beef StroganoffFrom deedeec 5 years ago
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 lb London Broil (or other beef roast) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use low-sodium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion flakes (dehydrated onion) shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (I like baby bellas) shopping list
- 1 Tbs parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 4 servings of cooked egg noodles. shopping list
How to make it
- Slice meat into thin strips.
- In slow cooker, combine flour, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika. Add meat and toss till well coated. Add mushroom soup broth and onion. Stir well. Cover and cook on Low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving stir in mushrooms and parsley. 10 min before serving stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Serve on a bed of egg noodles.