Baked Pizza Egg RollsFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage, sweet or hot shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni, chopped shopping list
- 16 ounces pizza blend cheese, shredded shopping list
- 28 ounces pizza sauce shopping list
- 32 egg roll wrappers shopping list
- non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- olive oil (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, brown sausage until no longer pink.
- Add onion and bell peppers. Cook until vegetables begin to soften.
- Remove from heat. Drain and cool.
- Combine sausage mixture with cheese and pizza sauce.
- Turn egg roll wrapper so it looks like a diamond. (Keep a damp towel over remaining wrappers to prevent drying out.)
- Spoon 1/4 cup filling just below the center of the wrapper.
- Fold lower point over the filling, tucking it under the filling.
- Fold left and right corners over and tightly roll up wrapper.
- Moisten top corner with a bit of water to prevent unrolling.
- Continue to you run out of wrappers or filling, whichever comes first.
- Place egg rolls seam side down on a rimmed baking sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Brush with olive oil or lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!