Hidden Valley Ranch Mix - CopycatFrom nocturnalife 6 years ago
- 15 saltine crackers shopping list
- 2 cups Dry minced parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup Dry minced onion shopping list
- 2 T Dry dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup garlic powder shopping list
- . shopping list
- For Salad Dressing: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Mix shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- (makes 1 pint) shopping list
How to make it
- Put crackers through blender on high speed until powdered.
- Add parsley, minced onions, and dill weed.
- Blend again until powdered.
- Dump into bowl.
- Stir in onion salt, garlic salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Put into container with tight-fitting lid.
- Store dry mix at room temperature for 1 year.
- Servings = Makes 42 - 1 tablespoon servings.
The Cooknocturnalife North West Corner, IL
The Rating4 people
Thanks so much for this!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Ranch Dressing isn't a condiment at this house, it's a staple. Got to keep this! Thanksluvshk in Republic loved it