Rock Band Cheese DipFrom precursor 7 years ago
- 1 large block of velveeta (32oz) shopping list
- 1 can refried beans (14.5oz) shopping list
- 1 tub sour cream (24oz) shopping list
- 1 cup your favorite salsa shopping list
- 2 cups milk (little more, little less, depending on how thick/thin you like it) shopping list
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper (more or less, depending on how spicy you like it) shopping list
- 1 tbsp light chili powder(again, more or less, depending on the spiciness) shopping list
- 1 tbsp bottled hot sauce (i prefer Cholula brand) shopping list
- 1 cup diced green onions shopping list
- chips for dipping (i prefer Fritos, my kids like white corn chips) shopping list
How to make it
- gather up all ingredients and throw them on the counter near the stove (careful not to break anything).
- get out a large pot (nonstick is always a good idea, in case you can't stand and stir).
- turn the dial to medium.
- tell your friends to get out of the kitchen, you're trying to cook!
- cut the velveeta up into square-inch size pieces and toss into the pot.
- add the milk.
- add the cayenne pepper, chili powder and hot sauce.
- stir frequently until the cheese has melted and all ingredients have blended together.
- tell your friend to get his fingers out of the dip, its not ready yet!
- add the sour cream and stir until blended.
- add the refried beans and stir until blended.
- add the salsa (do i have to tell you to stir it up every time?).
- add the green onions.
- remove from heat.
- pour out into a presentable dish (preferably clean) and serve with chips.
- tell your friends to wash the dish after the dip is gone since you're the one who made it.
The Cookprecursor Chesterfield, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!