Italian Love CakeFrom carrieann 7 years ago
- 1 box fudge marble cake mix shopping list
- 2- 15 oz containers of ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs (in addition to eggs called for on cake box) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 (3 3/4 oz) pkg instant pudding (milk chocolate or your choice) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 8oz carton whipped cream (Cool Whip) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 13 x 9 pan. Mix cake as directed on package. Pour into pan. Combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla, mix well. Spoon over unbaked cake. Bake for 1 hour, let cool. Mix pudding with milk, fold in whipped topping, spread over cake. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and store in the refrigerator.
- This is delicious…even better a day or two after making. If there is any left over.
The Cookcarrieann IN
The Rating5 people
Another cake I can't resist!! yummmmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
its a good one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds so easy and delicious, I just wished you had the pic, thanks for sharing :)gocce in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!