TUNNEL OF CHERRY BUNDT CAKEFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla (can use almond extract) shopping list
- 1/2 c. melted butter shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 16 oz. can cherry pie filling (I add almond extract to the cherry pie filling) shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c. finely chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease bundt pan and dust with flour.
- In mixing bowl combine flour, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and butter. Mix well.
- Add sour cream and blend well. Batter will be thick.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of topping into prepared bundt pan. Spread 1/2 of
- batter into pan. Spread cherry filling evenly over batter.
- Add the rest of the batter and then the topping.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then remove to
- cooling rack.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Love almond extract with cherries. This sounds wonderful! Thanks for a great post>..............pleclare in Framingham loved it
Wonderful, wonderful recipe!! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Love the sound of this one... yummmmmmm good, got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it