Warm Spinach Garlic SpreadFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach(10oz size) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 teaspoons bottled roasted garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 dashes hot sauce (your favorite kind) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cream cheese (8 oz size) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well and press out excess water.
- In medium sauce pan combine milk, oil, garlic, hot sauce, cream cheese, salt and heat thoroughly.
- Stir in spinach.
- Served warm or chilled.
- 16 servings
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I have tried this and its GOOD!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it