Baked Shrimp ScampiFrom carterl 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
The Rating5 people
I made this for my son and daughter-in-law for dinner yesterday. We all loved it. Easy and delicious. I added a little more garlic and a splash of white wine.pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!