Incredible Hot Fudge SauceFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place the cream into a microwave glass bowl.
- Add the chips and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Add honey and stir.
- Refrigerate until cold or reheat for hot fudge sauce.
- Serve over ice cream, plain cakes, cheesecake, brownies etc.,.
- Best Sundae idea
- 2 scoops of coffee ice cream covered in fudge sauce, one scoop of vanilla ice cream in the middle covered in butterscotch sauce or caramel sauce.. sprinkle with toasted almonds and add fresh whipped cream on top.
- **For your romantics out there, this recipe is also good as a chocolate body paint.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating5 people
Mmm!Looks SOOOOO good... Simple and easy to make.ambus in Lahore loved it
Whoa Annie! This sounds almost too easy!!!!! I want to make this and will. I haven't had a hot fudge sundae in years! Ok, so I'm excited! Hot Fudge Sauce! Woowoooocinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
Yummmmmmyyyy thanks! Sounds devine.heididouth in Upper Mills loved it