Brown Sugar ChewiesFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar - (packed) shopping list
- 1 egg -- beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- confectioners' sugar -- for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square pan with vegetableoil cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Turn off the heat, add the brown
- sugar and stir until smooth. Stir in the egg.
- Stir together the flour and baking powder and stir into the brown sugar mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla and pecans.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. When cool, dust the top with a sifting of confectioners' sugar.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!