Cant Miss Red SnapperFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 4 red snapper fillets, 1/2" thk - (8 oz ea) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper -- chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter - (1 stick) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 cup freshly-grated Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Season the fish with the salt and pepper. Spread the onions and pepper in a 13- by 9-inch glass baking dish and place the fish on top. Dot the fish with butter. Sprinkle with a little Worcestershire sauce.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then baste fish with pan juices. Sprinkle the fish with Parmesan and then place under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until the cheese browns.
- To serve, spoon the vegetables over the fish.