Easy BrowniesFrom michellem 10 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl.
- Pour in butter add eggs and vanilla.
- Once all ingredients are in the bowl, mix well.
- Pour onto a greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- The last five minutes of baking make the frosting.
- Bring the frosting mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat immediately and add:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Stir until smooth and pour over warm brownies.
People Who Like This Dish 70
- tacoburglar627 Lawton, Oklahoma
- lovetolaughalot Lexington, SC
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- natashamccoy Nowhere, Us
- Legendary Nowhere, Us
- jaderose101 Fort Wayne, IN
- Annieor24 Nowhere, Us
- baginhandwillshop Nowhere, Us
- baking44 Nowhere, Us
- Plus 60 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating13 people
these should be called scrumptious brownies instead!!yumyum in Brooklyn loved it
These are the best brownies I have EVER had! Thank you so much for the recipe. This will be my only brownie recipe from now on.oregongrandma in loved it
makea bunch of brownies need this one for my bunch high5 great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it