Veggie Cheese MoldFrom chacha 7 years ago
- 1 package (4-serving size) lemon flavor gelatin shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cottage cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 pound Roquefort or bleu cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons finely cut parsley or chives shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons celery, finely sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, Roquefort cheese, seasoned salt, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in large bowl.
- With mixer at low speed, beat until smooth.
- Gradually blend in gelatin.
- Stir in celery and chives/parsley and pour into a 4 cup mold.
- Chill until firm, approximately 3-4 hours.
- Unmold and serve as an appetizer with assorted crackers and assorted fresh veggies.
- Serves 6 - 8