Sweet Bourbon SalmonFrom martinichef 7 years ago
- 2 8 oz salmon fillets shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped chives shopping list
- 1 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 Tblsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tblsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add the oil.
- Remove any skin on salmon fillets.
- Put fillets in baking dish and pour marinade over and let sit in the fridge for one hour or longer. The longer it can sit the more the marinade seeps into the fillets.
- Now you can put this on the grill or cook it on the stove top on medium heat. 5-7 minutes per side or until the fillet is cooked to your desire. Brush the marinade over the filets as they are cooking.
- Arrange the fillets on a plate and spinkle with the chopped chives.
- Service with a brown rice and salad.
The Cookmartinichef Johnson City, TN
The Rating10 people
OMG. Salmon and bourbon glaze. What a fabulous combination. Being from the Lone Star state and my love of Salmon, this is a MUST as soon as I can get my hands on some salmon. Thanks so much.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Wonderful recipepsy333che in Long Branch loved it
Yum! On my way to the store! Thanks1pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!