Zesty Italian Pasta SaladFrom surgerygirl 8 years ago
- Whole-wheat rotini noodles shopping list
- 1/2 of a bottle of Newman's Own Caesar Dressing, adding more as necessary. shopping list
- 1/2 package of pepperoni shopping list
- Small can of black olives shopping list
- red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- Small can of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- Shredded parmesan cheese (like to freshly shred my own) shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rotini noodles according to package directions, make sure to drain excess water. While noodles are cooking, saute mushrooms and olives.
- Quarter chop pepperoni slices
- Add desired amount of Caesar dressing to the noodles, adding more to taste if it seems too dry.
- Mix in pepperoni slices, olives and mushrooms.
- Add red pepper flakes and black pepper to taste. You may need to add more Caesar dressing at this point as the other ingredients soak up the dressing.
- Chill noodle mixture in refrigerator for at least one hour. I like this as cold as possible. Once you are ready to serve, mix in parmesan cheese and check level of dressing. As this sits in the fridge, it can get a bit dry. Add more Caesar if necessary. This salad has a lot of flavor and tastes great!
The Cooksurgerygirl Madison, WI
The Rating4 people
MY FAMILY LOVES PASTA SALAD. THANKS FOR THE POSTveg in HAMILTON loved it
This sounds similar to a pasta salad I make only your has more of a kick with the red pepper flakes. I will have to try this one. Thanks for the great post!werblondz in Somewhere in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!