Mexican Egg PuffsFrom greekgirrrl 5 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese (any kind will do) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno slices, drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- Additional chopped green onions , optional shopping list
How to make it
- In preheated 425°F oven, heat 24 generously greased mini-muffin (I 3/4 x 1-inch) cups.
- In covered blender container, blend all ingredients except additional onions at medium speed until well blended, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with additional onions, if desired.
- Bake until puffed and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookgreekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
The Rating6 people
Could taste them with my thoughts so will have to make this up to-morrow, thanks......robertg in loved it
Triple yumm!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
My Mom made these as appetizers when they came up to our cottage. I don't think I'd have tried the recipe myself, but I LOVED them! I bet I could use my hand blender to whip these up...easier cleanup!kandisinmi in Sterling Heights loved it