Potato SaladFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well; cool potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise,onion, pickles, the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Add the potatoes and egg, gently tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill for 6 to 24 hours.
- To serve, stir enough of the milk into salad to reach desired consistency.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating10 people
I'LL TRY IT SOON ..!!
MAY BE now...P)omel7lween in kuwait loved it
I made this for my hubby to take to work with him for a little department dinner they have once a month and he said that 19 different people asked him for the recipe. When I got it made it tatsed great and it had not even been in the fridge yet. I ju...morebutterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
potato salad is one of my favorites and this one sounds heavenly... thanks for sharing..CV
ps I might try heavy cream in place of milk (-;celestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it