Crock Pot Chipotle BeefFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown the beef in the skillet in batches being careful not to overcrowd (add more oil if necessary). Salt and pepper the beef as it cooks.
- Transfer the beef to the crock pot with a slotted spoon.
- Pour the chipotle salsa over the beef and cook in the crockpot 4 to 5 hours on high heat. The beef is done when the cubes pull apart easily.
- Serve beef over rice or shred and use for tacos, burritos, enchiladas or sandwiches.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!