Easy 10 Minute Tomatillo SalsaFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 3 (11-oz) cans tomatillos shopping list
- 1-2 fresh jalapeño peppers, stem removed shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- ¼ to 1/2 cup fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt shopping list
- juice of half a lime (or use the whole lime – up to you) shopping list
How to make it
- Purée all ingredients in a blender.
- Makes about 3 cups.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating7 people
Thank you. We love salsa.veg in HAMILTON loved it
I am going to make this with fresh tomatillos when I grow them again this sumer.
trigger in loved it
I made this a couple of days ago and it is fantastic. Thanks so much for such a yummy and flavorful offering!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!