10 Layer Monster BarsFrom shandy 7 years ago
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 c. pecan halves shopping list
- 16 caramels, cut up (3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1 c. white baking chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 c. cashews shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving extra foil extending over edges. Spray with nonstick cooking spray; line bottom with parchment paper.
- Pour melted butter into pan; tilt pan to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter; pour condensed milk over crumbs.
- Layer pecan halves, caramels, chocolate chunks, white baking chips, milk chocolate chips, walnuts, and cashews in pan; press gently.
- Bake 25 minutes or until edges of bars bubble gently. Do not over bake. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Using foil edges, lift bars from pan. Slide bars off foil onto cutting board; cut into 24 pieces. (If knife sticks during cutting, spray with nonstick cooking spray.)
People Who Like This Dish 42
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating8 people
Wow and I can't make these till after Lent :( They look to die for, and I gave goodies up till Easter BooHoo Great post. You certainly have my 5, you'd have gotten more if I could have given you more. Also flagged as beautifulhenrie in Savannah loved it
OMG!!!! Does this sound good!!! Can't wait to make this!!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
Shandy, How did I miss this one..you must fwd these yummy recipes to me.=))) Oh does this look great! Thank you!! Michellemichellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!