Chocolate Lava Cake With Warm Liquid CenterFrom uk2nyc 6 years ago
How to make it
- Take a large pot and boil the water.
- In this pot lay another small pot and melt your butter and chocolate, leaving 4 cube pieces aside ( Italian word = Bango Maria)
- When melted add your sugar and stir.
- When a little warm beat your eggs in throughly.
- Butter your cupcake sized baking tins and pour in the mixture equally.
- ( make sure to lick the pan dry, its too good to waste).
- Insert 2 cube pieces of chocolate into the center and let it cool for about 15 mins. Preheat your oven to about 400 degrees and put your mix in.
- Let it bake no more than 10 mins ( you will see it rise a little).
- Remove from oven and let it cook for about 3 mins.
- Hold a plate on the open end of the tin and invert it.
- You should get a perfect shaped individual cake.
- Serve immediately with Raspberries and a orange sil
The Cookuk2nyc Milano, Italy, IT
The Rating7 people
Mmmmmm..... just needs a picture, I can inmagine this wonder!berry in loved it
Great picture... I would like to have one of your cup cakes here...berry in loved it
sounds dreamy!jett2whit in Union City loved it