Light and Fluffy PancakesFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups white flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey or 3 tbsp white sugar(your choice) shopping list
- orange honey Butter: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tbsp orange juice, concentrate shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine buttermilk, eggs, oil and sugar(or honey);add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cup fuls onto lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup or try this......
- For Orange Honey Butter:
- Combine butter and honey in a medium bowl; beat well.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate until smooth. Serve with pancakes.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating8 people
Your family is so lucky to have you Michelle.This one is saved.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
I am such a pancake hound! = )sunny in Portland loved it
thanks Michelle will be making them tomorrow for breakfast i so agree with Ahmed!!!!!!!!!!
have a blessed day
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it