Snow BallsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat butter until creamy then add sugar and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until firm enough to shape with fingers then roll into small balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 400 for 12 minutes.
- As soon as removed from oven roll in confectioners sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
These are very fragile. Had to wait until they cooled to pick them up or they would fall apart. They still fell apart when cool but I managed to save half the batch. Pick them up on both sides and pop the entire thing in your mouth. If you try to bit...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!