Heaven in a BowlFrom kitchenmouse 8 years ago
- 1 can cherry pie filling shopping list
- 1 regular can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 can Eagle Brand shopping list
- I large carton Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans (optional) shopping list
- 1 cup coconut (optional) shopping list
- maraschino cherries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- I always mix in a mixing bowl and then pour it out into serving bowl.
- Garnish with Cherries
- (You can substitute a can of mandarin oranges, chopped, for the pineapple).
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Refigerate leftovers.