Apple Pie PancakesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice or cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup apple juice shopping list
- 3 tsp butter, melted or use oil shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup snipped dried apple or 1/2 cup fresh apples shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, stir together flour, sugar, powder spice and salt. Make a well in the center, set aside.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix together eggs, juice butter and vanilla. add this mixture to flour mixture. stir just until moistened....batter will be lumpy. stir in apple.
- Use 1/4 cup measuring cup full of mixture, pour ont a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 13
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- melissaheaven Hamilton, CA
- veggiangi Bucharest, RO
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- minichiwi Bogota, CO
- bakermel Topeka, KS
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- hannah2401 London, GB
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!