Rum-Raisin Applesauce CakeFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 6 Tbl. butter shopping list
- 1 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 C applesauce shopping list
- 3 Tbl. dark rum shopping list
- 1 tsp. 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 C golden raisins shopping list
- 1 Tbl. powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray, and dust the pan with 2 tsp. flour.
- Place butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at High 1 minute or until butter melts.
- Add granulated sugar, stirring with a whisk.
- Add eggs, and stir well.
- Stir in applesauce and next 6 ingredients (applesauce through salt).
- Lightly spoon 1 1/2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Add flour, stirring just until blended (do not overstir.)
- Stir in raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into squares.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!