Pumpkin PancakesFrom nikchick 9 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and vinegar. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon, ginger and salt, stir into the pumpkin mixture just enough to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknikchick Seattle, WA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!