Slow Cooker Creamy Cheese Scalloped PotatoesFrom bluewaterandsand 9 years ago
How to make it
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick butter flavor cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Layer about 1/4 of the sliced potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with about 1/4 of the onion and garlic mixture.
- Layer with about 1/3 of the cream cheese cubes.
- Repeat layers, ending with seasonings.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours, until potatoes are
- In last 20 to 30 minutes of cooking, stir potatoes to distribute
- cream cheese. Potatoes can be partially mashed at this point.
- If desired, top with 1/2 cup of shredded mild Cheddar cheese.
- Cover and continue to cook, about 10 minutes, just until melted.
- Serve when potatoes are tender.