SAUSAGE BREAKFAST TACOSFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage in large skillet until browned.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Melt two tablespoons butter in same skillet.
- Add hash browns.
- Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes - do not stir.
- Stir and cook two additional minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter in skillet.
- Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs begin to set but are not fully cooked.
- Fold in cooked sausage and hash browns.
- Cook until eggs are desired doneness.
- Place about 2/3 cup egg-sausage mixture on each tortilla and roll up. Serve with salsa.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
OH my that makes breakfast interesting, a must to make, delish sounding. Great post, thanks for sharing this one here. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds great...I wonder how it would be with pepperjack cheese mixed in? or chopped tomatoes, if you don't care for salsa? Great Post, Thanks!rml in loved it
I've made these before and they are so delicious...and you're right henrie, they definitely give a little boost to regular old breakfasts. Great Recipe!! Thanks!bluexoxo in Willow Grove loved it
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods775 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
30 Minute Meals14 members
We Love It But135 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
The Breakfast Club92 members
Be My Valentine34 members