Baked BrieFrom deedeec 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven 350 degree F.
- Unroll one can of dough. Separate dough into 2 sections. Seal seams with fingertips.
- Place one square on ungreased cookie sheet. Place one brie in center of dough.
- Use small cookie cutter (ie. leaf shape, football shape, flower shape...) to cut a shape from each corner of dough. Set aside. Just fold dough up and over sides of brie.
- Place second square of dough on top of te cheese round and fold edges around brie and seal. Make sure there aren't any holes.
- Decorate top with cut outs.
- Brush with beatedn egg. Repeat with remaining dough and cheese.
- Bake 20-24 minutes. Till golden brown.
- Alterations: Wonderful if you top with a rasperry, blackberry, or mixed berry compote after you take it out of the oven. Garnish plate with a few fresh berries