Mandarin Orange CakeFrom jett2whit 6 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1-11 oz. can mandarin oranges(undrained) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple(undrained) shopping list
- 1- 4 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1-10 oz. container whipped topping shopping list
- 1 can mandarin oranges - drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease & flour long 10x15 inch pan or 3-8" layers
- Puree oranges & juice in blender.
- Mix cake mix oranges, oil and eggs.
- Beat 3 minutes
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Mix the pineapple & pudding. Fold in whipped topping. Decorate with the remaining mandarin orange slices.
- Refrigerate the cake. Taste is better the next day.