Lemon LushFrom dtour 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of flour shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 3 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup powered sugar sifted shopping list
- 12 ozs whipped topping, divided. I use Cool Whip. shopping list
- 2 boxes lemon instant pudding shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- 1st layer
- Melt butter. Stir in flour, 3 Tbs sugar, nuts.
- Press into 9 by 13 pan, sprayed with non stick.
- Bake @ 350 for 18 to 20 minutes
- allow to cool
- 2nd layer
- blend cream cheese, powered sugar and 1/2 of cool whip
- Spread over cooled 1st layer
- 3rd layer
- Beat together pudding and cold milk.
- Spread over 2nd layer
- 4th layer
- Add remaining cool whip
- Chill @ least 1 hr.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdtour Somewhere In Florida, FL
The Rating5 people
you got me with Lemon!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds very good, I've made something similar to this and was yummie and refreshing. Great post. You have my 5 also. Love those refrigerator desserts, especially in the summer.henrie in Savannah loved it
I have this before and it is delicious - thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!