Kahlua BrowniesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs coffee crystals shopping list
- 1/8 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbs Kahlua shopping list
- 1 tbs vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate together.
- Remove from heat and stir in coffee, egg and extra egg yolk.
- In another bowl sift together flour, sugar and baking soda. Mix dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla and Kahlua.
- Pour batter into a 8x8 baking pan, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Let brownies cool and cut into squares
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Bring on that kahlua henrie! Love it!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Chocolate and Kahlua-now you're talking! I'll be trying your recipe this weekend. Thanks for posting. :)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
Trying this NOW!!! Running to the kitchen NOW!tcvillegas in Manila loved it