Sesame Strawberry Spinach SaladFrom pink 8 years ago
- 2 bunches of spinach, rinsed and torn shopping list
- 4 cups strawberries sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (Optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- sliced almonds (Optional) shopping list
- cooked chicken (Optional) shopping list
- goat cheese (Optional) shopping list
- Sliced red onion (Optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss spinach and strawberries.
- Right before serving salad whisk the dressing, pour into salad and toss in stages.
- Do not soak.
- Add the Optional items.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpink USA
The Rating8 people
Fantastic salad, all the flavors go so well together in this. Thank you, great post to share.marriage in Apalachin loved it
A favorite of mine, adore this combo. Like the addition of the Chicken and Red Onion. You've got my 5.smooch in America loved it
Yumm and Heaven:)chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it