Chicken Breasts in Gorgonzola SauceFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 to3 tbsp. olive oil (as needed) shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes shopping list
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste shopping list
- 2/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken stock in medium saucepan until reduced by half (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour to coat; shake off excess.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in heavy skillet over high heat. Working in batches if necessary, adding more oil to pan and saute chicken breasts until just cooked through. Do not overcook. Transfer to a platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add reduced stock , cream, 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes, 4 tbsp. basil and tomato paste to skillet. Simmer until reduced to sauce consistency, whisking frequently, about 5 minutes. Add 1/3 cup Gorgonzola; stir until melted.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp. basil and 1/3 cup Gorgonzola.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating5 people
ohhh, haaaallloo, this is really something wonderful. chicken and gorgonzola! two of my favourites! thank you so much for posting this, will try it soon.Renatekochhexe in Butzbach loved it
Made these last night--perfect!dlpblue in Toronto loved it
OHHHH YEAH BABY!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!