ONE BOWL BANANA CREAM CAKEFrom tnacndn 10 years ago
- 23 vanilla wafers, divided shopping list
- 1/4 C. coconut, toasted shopping list
- 2 C. cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 1 large banana, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 square semi-sweet baking chocolate, shaved into curls shopping list
How to make it
- Cover bottom of 9-inch pan with aluminum foil paper.
- Stand 12 of the wafers vertically on end around edge of prepared pan.
- Coarsely crush remaining 23 wafers; sprinkle evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Top with coconut; set aside.
- Pourmilk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over coconut in crust; cover with layers of bananas and the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with chocolate curls just before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!