Garlic Microwave PotatoesFrom lablover47 9 years ago
How to make it
- Scrub the potatoes and leave skins on.
- Slice in half the long way, then again, and then cut crosswise to get bite-sized chunks.
- Place in casserole dish, dot with as much butter as you like. I use about one tablespoon per potato.
- Cover and cook on high in mocrowave for 10 minutes, or about half the time it would take your microwave to cook four baked potatoes.
- Remove from microwave, add garlic salt and pepper to suit your taste. Be generous!
- Cover again, put back in the microwave for the last half of the cook time.
The Cooklablover47 Two Harbors, MN
The Rating6 people
This sounds so good and easy. Thanks for the post. :)donman in Hammond loved it
I think I'll love this recipe. Thanks for posting!!
It's sure to be a popular snack in my house!!bunbun in 01886 loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!