Honey Garlic WingsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Trim wings then season with garlic salt and arrange in rectangular baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 for one hour then drain all liquid.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer five minutes.
- Drizzle honey mixture over chicken wings and bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Baste often.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
You must have read my mind. Looking for something to do with these chicken wings. Thanks Chefcat.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I like this recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmm these sure sound good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!