Pineapple Coconut and Carrot CupcakesFrom berry 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drianed, juice reserved shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut ( for rispy and crunchy flanes, bake on cookies sheet for 8 minutes) shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- 2 tabespoons flaked coconut shopping list
- 12 ounes cream cheese shopping list
- ½ cup cofectioners’ sugar, sifted dish shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.. Toast walnuts in a small baking pan in the oven until fragant, 10 minutes
- Sift and mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend liquid ingredients in another bowl…
- Pour liqud ingredents into dry ingrediens and mix well…
- Add pineapple, coconut , carrots and walnuts. Mix with a rubber spatula just until blended, stir in the nuts. Scrape the batter into cupcakes… spreading evenly.
- Bake cupcakes until the top springs back when touched lightly and toothpick inserte in the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 mintes. Let cool completly.
- Place coconut in a small baking pan and toast in the oven at 300 F, until Light goleen.
- Beat cream cheee, cnfectioners’sugr and vanilla in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes.
The Cookberry Riverside, Ca
The Rating6 people
I agree with Tna...Thank you Berry for a great one and a very nice presentation.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
hi Berry i agree with Gem and Ahmed
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
yes. perfection.bsar in Manhattan loved it