Gluten Free Beer Battered Onion RingsFrom mandie72481 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat deep fryer to 350 F.
- Combine flours and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir well.
- Add beer. Batter should be thick but still drip off the end of a spoon.
- Dip onion into batter.
- After liberally coated drop into deep fryer.
- Cook until golden, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Makes a great coating for firm fish fillets, chicken, mushrooms and all of your other favorite deep fried veggies.
The Cookmandie72481 Lebanon, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!