Spinach PestoFrom ivy 6 years ago
- 2 cups rough chopped fresh baby leaf spinach shopping list
- 3 spoonfuls of fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/5 cup of wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Put parsley, parmesan, walnuts, garlic, salt to food vinegar.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add olive oil, and half spinach to mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining half of spinach and blend until smooth.
- This recipe makes 2 cups of pesto.
- Refrigerate remaining pesto in a glass jar. Pour a thin layer of olive oil over the top.
- Pesto will keep in the refrigerator for up to four weeks. Additionally, you can freeze pesto in small freezer bags by filling 3/4 full, laying flat, squeezing out the air and sealing.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, not in the microwave.
The Cookivy Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating4 people
I'm so impressed with this recipe. I've never made pesto before. Thank you for sharing and including freezing instructions. Cheers :)pocketfulofwords in Vanc Is loved it
This worked out great. Thank you._chris_ in loved it
I love this one. I am so dissapointed when my summer basil is gone. It appears I could have been enjoying pesto year round! great post, thank-you!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!